Autocomplete addresses using one single API
With the International Address API of Postcode.nl you are assured of error-free addresses in your webshop and company. All your customers can enter their address faster using the autocomplete function. This way you can recognise and correct incorrect addresses before you actually start using them in your system.
You can use the address completion in your website or office system, but there are more possibilities. The API uses smart technology that can detect and correct spelling errors.
Ultimately you really save a lot on costs, not only address entry is much faster, you also save on the costs of maintaining address files in your current system.
Address data of multiple countries
In addition to Dutch addresses, Belgian, Luxembourg, German, Austrian and Swiss addresses can also be added. We are constantly working to further expand the number of countries.
Data official and up to date
It is important to work with accurate data, that is why only official sources are used. This guarantees a high quality of the data which is always up to date.
The following sources are used:
- The Netherlands: Basisregistraties Adressen en Gebouwen (BAG) of the Dutch government
- Belgium: Centraal Referentieadressenbestand (CRAB) of the Belgian government
- Germany: Deutsche Post
- Luxemburg: Administration du cadastre et de la topographie (ACT) of the Luxembourg government
- Austria: Bundesamt für Eich- und Vermessungwesen - Adressregister - of the Austrian government
- Switzerland: Gebäude- und Wohnungsregister, Swisstopo - of the Swiss government
Demo | International Address Api
Tier prices are including validations. Up to the Tier amount you can perform a mix of validations. Prices and quantities are per year. After registering an account it is possible to try the APIs for free. Testing the API is without obligations.
International Address API1,667 validations (€0.03 each)
Germany1,250 validations (€0.04 each)
Dutch Postcode API12,500 validations (€0.004 each)
International Address API5,405 validations (€0.0185 each)
Germany3,049 validations (€0.0328 each)
Dutch Postcode API40,650 validations (€0.00246 each)
International Address API17,730 validations (€0.0141 each)
Germany8,333 validations (€0.03 each)
Dutch Postcode API133,333 validations (€0.001875 each)
International Address API44,248 validations (€0.0113 each)
Germany18,315 validations (€0.0273 each)
Dutch Postcode API333,333 validations (€0.0015 each)
International Address API106,383 validations (€0.0094 each)
Germany40,000 validations (€0.025 each)
Dutch Postcode API800,000 validations (€0.00125 each)
- The Netherlands
- A validation is a bundle of related requests that were used to validate an address.
- Subscriptions are automatically upgraded when the maximum of the Tier is reached.
- If the highest Tier is exceeded, usage will be invoiced in blocks of 10% and the rates of this Tier apply.
- Request count is based on when only one single country is used.
- Tier prices per year, excluding VAT.
Which Tier do I need?
Enter the desired number of validations to calculate which Tier best fits your usage. Not sure about the necessary Tier? You can always start on a lower Tier, your subscription will be automatically upgraded to a matching Tier based on your usage.
812,996 API calls last Thursday.Check current API status
Shopware 6.0.0, 6.1.0–6.1.5 Free updates and support for 12 months € 100,-
Magento 2.2+ Source code € 0,-
|Postcode.nl / Flekto||Download|
Magento 2.3.2+ Including support € 42,-
Magento 1.9 Source code € 0,-
Wordpress, Woocommerce 3.0+ Including support € 42,-
Wordpress, Woocommerce Including support € 39,-
Wordpress, Woocommerce 3.0+ Source code € 0,-
Lightspeed eCom Price per month € 9,95
OpenCart 2.3 – 3.0+ € 99,99
Opencart 3.0.3+ Including support € 42,-
Prestashop 1.7.7+ Including support € 42,-
Postcode.nl does not provide support on plugins.
Implementation is easy, you can use the available plugins or the technical documentation.
Postcode.nl provides solutions for:
- New York Pizza
- Risk Verzekeringen
- Tommy Teleshopping
- Vogelbescherming Nederland
- Warmteservice groep